Netbeans IDE is a popular Source code Editor and IDE for most the java languages.
It supports with below languages
Base IDE for below type of frameworks and tools
- Java SE
- Java EE
It is developed as
Opensource with an apache 2.0 license.
It is very useful for JAVA developers and
- Auto Suggestions
- Code Completion
- Built-in Build Tools: It supports Gradle, Maven, and Package managers such as npm grunt and bower
- Support all popular languages
- Integration with Source Code repositories such as git, svn, and perforce
- Extend features using plugins and there are a lot of opensource free plugins
- Has support for full-stack technologies
- Friendly GUI and also support with shortcut commands
What is Netbeans used for?
Netbeans IDE is an Editor and Integrated Development Environment for Java developers to write code faster and debug java applications. It increases productivity.
with all its basic and advanced features, It improves developer productivity and helps developers code applications faster.