Netbeans always shows a splash screen or welcome screen when the application is launched.
This tutorial explains how to disable the welcome splash screen
Netbeans Disable Startup welcome screen
To disable the startup welcome splash screen, Please follow below steps
- Open Netbeans Editor
- It shows the Welcome screen
- In the Welcome screen, Rightside upper has an option
Show On Startupcheckbox
- Default this option is checked
- Uncheck to disable the Welcome screen.
- In 4k Resolution screens, It is very difficult to see the option.
- You can do horizontal scrolling and uncheck it.
Similarly, You can disable using the keyboard keys.
on the Welcome screen, click TAB multiple times until the
Show on Startup option is selected, Once the option is selected, press ENTER key to uncheck it