Markdown - Tutorials
This tutorial is a index page for Markdown tutorials with examples and it covers basic and extended syntax for link,list,code,new line,tables and extended github,R,typora,slack markdown..
Markdown is a opensource markup language created by John Grubcer. It is used to write plain text and readable with special syntax,finally converted to HTML. It is simple and fun to learn this. Markdown helps users to write plain text and convert to multiple formats. >>Markdown is a lightweight markup language with plain text formatting syntax.
you can create a plain text file with
.md extension to write content for websites.
- It is very easy to read and write plan text which can be converted to Rich html document
- Easy to learn and writing content effectively for technical and non technical people
- Easy to test the content locally and easy to add/update and delete content
- Support for popular visual editors
- Extending markdown syntax to provide custom elements like audio,video etc.
- easily share the markdown content between different devices.
- Markdown is standard for writing content,github,gitlab and reddit is using heavily.
|list||Dislay the list of elements|
|Comments||comments are ignore by parsers.|
|Syntax and Code||Syntax Code|
|Inline HTML||Inline HTML|