minimap is one of the native features seen in Visual Studio code that gives a preview of a source code.
Atom Editor doesn’t have built Minimap configured natively.
You can install it via plugin configuration.
How do I enable the minimap in an Atom?
Following are steps to enable minimap in Atom editor.
Open Atom editor
Choose one of the options to go to the install settings page
using Command palette
- Open the command palette with Command (Ctrl + Shift + p in Linux and windows, Command +Shift +P in Mac)
- It opens the command palette
- Type “Install package”, It opens the Settings page with the
using Settings page
- FIle > Settings page, It opens the Settings page
Type “minimap” in the search bar and installs it
Open any source code file, you can see the default right upper side contains a preview of your source code.
- File > Settings page, It opens the Settings page
- Type “minimap” in the search bar, click on settings
It has the following features.
- Auto toggle
- Scroll Indicator
- Animation settings
- Minimap size of characters and code highlighter