PyCharm is an python IDE developed by JetBrains.
It is a cross-platform Editor and supports Mac, Windows, and Unix OS.
It comes in two versions
- Community Edition with basic features released under Open source.
- Professional Version, with more features released under a proprietary paid license. It is free for Open-source application development and education users
- Intelligent Code Editor
- Code Assistance for Methods and classes
- Inbuilt Debugger
- Syntax Highlight
- It supports Python web frameworks such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Code refactoring
- Supports Version control tools such as Git, Subversion, perforce
- The pycharm paid version is pricey
- Learning curve exists for beginner
Pycharm comes in two versions 1. Community(Open source) 2. Paid Version