Intelli IDEA is a popular Source code Editor and IDE for most of the popular languages.
It provides the following two versions.
Community: Free and Opensource with Apache 2.0 license
Ultimate: it is a Licensed Paid Version with more advanced features
It is developed by
JetBrains with an Apache 2.0 license.
It is very useful for JAVA developers
- Auto Suggestions
- Code Completion
- Built-in Build Tools: It supports Gradle, Maven, and Package managers such as npm grunt and bower
- Support all popular languages
- Integration with Source Code repositories such as git, SVN, and Perforce
- Extend features using plugins and there are a lot of opensource free plugins
- Has support for full-stack technologies
- Friendly GUI and also support with shortcut commands
What is IntelliJ IDEA used for?
IntelliJ IDEA is an Editor and Integrated Development Environment for Java developers to write code faster and debug Java applications. It increases productivity.
with all its basic and advanced features, It improves developer productivity and helps developers code applications faster.