Breadcrumb in eclipse is displayed to the tree of elements displayed in the code editor.
Eclipse does not show breadcrumb by default.
Eclipse Toggle Breadcrumb
There are multiple ways, we can enable and disable Breadcrumb in Eclipse. The first way is to use the toolbar toggle breadcrumb icon
- Open Eclipse IDE
- Select and open the file that you want to toggle breadcrumb
- In the toolbar, click the icon that gives the tooltip
- Clicking on it, shows breadcrumb on the code editor, if it is disabled
- It hides the breadcrumb if it is enabled.
Second-way using the command palette.
- Use shortcut CTRL + 3 to open command palette
- It opens commands as described below
The third way, using right-click context menu
- right click on the code editor, It opens a context menu
- Select the
Show in Breadcrumbmenu option or
- It shows the breadcrumb if it is hidden