Chrome is a popular widely used browser in Desktop, Ipad and Mobile devices
This tutorial explains downloading and installing Chrome in a different environment.
Download and install Chrome on Windows Machine
- First, Go to [here](https://www.google.com/intl/en_in/chrome/ on the browser and Click the ‘Download Chrome’ button.
- It downloads
ChromeSetup.exeexecutable file to a local folder.
- Clicks on the executable file, It opens the Google Update window
- It connects to internet and download and shows progress bar
- Once Download completed, It installs automatically
- Finally, It shows installation complete message and close this.
- You can open any page on a Chrome browser
Download and install on Redhat Linux
Open a command or terminal in a Redhat Linux machine.
if you are installing for the first time, Type the below command
sudo dnf install google-chrome-stable
If Chrome is already installed and wants to upgrade to the latest Chrome browser, Then run the below command.
sudo dnf remove google-chrome-stable
Next, Open and run Chrome in the background using the below command.
Chrome browser is opened, and you can access the internet and pages.
Install Chrome on Ubuntu or Debian
If Chrome is already installed, you can run the following command to uninstall the old version.
sudo apt remove google-chrome-stable
sudo apt update command to update all dependencies to the latest versions.
Next, run below command to install the latest Chrome browser.
sudo apt install google-chrome-stable