This is a rust tutorial and course for Beginner to learn a new language.
Rust language is a new System programming language developed.
To learn Rust programming, You need to have any C++ programming experience.
Currently Rust tutorials series is in progress.
Rust File Extension
All the Rust code is written in files with the extension
Any text editor used to create and modify the rust code files
Rust language advantages or pros
- It is an opensource System programing language
- Low-Level language that has access to memory and hardware
- Rust is favorite language for many developers
- Strong static typed programming language: Every variable declared is assigned with type and the compiler infer the types for data assigned
- Imperative and object-oriented programming.
- Safety and memory management
- Concurrent access
Rust language disadvantages or cons
- Learning curve exists as it is the new programming language
- Development and code writing are very slow compared with java and dart
- Even though rust is very good in performance, Compiling code with a compiler is very slow
- Code is verbose and hard to maintain and understand
What is Rust used for ?
Rust is an System programming language used for building applications and tools.
It uses in developing following applications
- Web applications for cryptography
- Game Engines
- File System
- Operating Systems
- Build Browsers and plugins
- Build components in Mobile
- Networking apps
Rust Conventional Styles
- Function names and variables names are snake case, that means all characters are small case, underscore is used to separated words.
Learn Rust with Examples
Following are series of articles for learning Rust for beginners and professionals.