Julia language is a Free and opensource programming language, developed by MIT professors
This language developed with the below features in mind by the creators
- Julia’s code Speed is the same as C, C++, and Fortran code
- Similar to Ruby in Dynamic types
- Works as same as Matlab in mathematical computations
- Works as same as Python for general programming language
- Similar to Statistics computing like R
To learn Julia programming, You need to have basic programming experience.
Julia language features
- Free and open-source programming language
- High-level, high-performance programming language for computation analysis
- Procedure, functional, object-oriented, meta language
- used for data science and research scientific oriented and web applications
- High-performance JIT compiler
- Parallel and cloud computing
Julia File Extension
Julia code is written in a file with the extension
What language is Julia written in?
Julia language compiler is written using C and C++ code and Julia compiler is a free software compiler later many contributed to the release multiple versions.