Dart is an open-source programming language development of web and mobile applications.
It was developed by Google.
With Dart, you can develop web, mobile,and desktop applications
It is an object-oriented language with
Dart file extension:
Dart syntax is coded in files with the extension
Pros and advantages of Dart
- Documentation and community support are good
Calling C functions:
- Provides ways to call Native C functions directly using Dart foreign interface,
Cons and disadvantages of Dart language
- Some of the features or libraries are rapidly changing
- Open source from Google.
- Object Oriented Programming
- Typed Language
- Development to different devices & Platforms
- Hot Reload
- Extend features using package management tool