This course covers the basics of working with SASS framework features with examples ..
What is a SASS?
SASS is a opensource preprocessor language for CSS, It is abbrevated as Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets. CSS ususallyl used to describe how UI page display to end user useing using different styles,layouts and themes etc…
CSS is veryuseful for simple applications, when application is large, reusing the styles and UI resources is a nightmare with CSS, We can use SASS which contains superset of CSS with basic programming languages
Prerequisites to learn
You must know HTML and CSS with basic programming languages
- Opensource and support all version of CSS
- Basic programming languages with reusable css snippents
- Separation of various UI styles to make it clean and simple
- Helps UX and UI designer to develope the reusualble assets
- Number of lines of code will be reduced when compared with CSS
- Maintenance is easy as group of similar styles are placed in a single file
- It supports modular design
Learn curve exists as need to learn syntax and programming langauge