This tutorial and course series cover an introduction to the web3.js framework.
What is a Web3.js?
Smart contracts are a code that is deployed and runs in a blockchain network node.
It acts as a middleman between Web or mobile UI and Contract code running blockchain
- Helps developers to test the solidity contract to deploy and test in the local Ethereum network
- It provides debugging to find out such as stack trace, logging, and error
- This framework is customizable and extendable to add extra features
- Supports typescript to have typed language support for catching an error during compile time.
- Opensource and community support
- Easy integration and extendable with plugins
Web3JS Highlevel Calls Process
Web3JS in browser calls contract API executed in blockchain networks
Client Browser > React Code --|Web3.js code --- Contract Code-- MachineByte Code -- Ethereum Blockchain