What is the NestJS framework?
NestJS is a Typescript Framework to build on Nodejs technology to build Back end Applications.
It is used to build scalable and production-ready Backend applications.
It follows three programming paradigm technique
- Object Oriented Programming
- Functional programming
- Functional Reactive programming
NestJS framework provides the following common services, and developers focus on business code to build quickly and easily.
- Authentication and Authorization
- Request body parse
- Error handler
Developers write controllers, services and repositories to write a functionality.
This framework is inspired by the Angular framework that uses Typescript and hierarchical components.
It provides an easy way to integrate libraries such as ExpressJS and Fastify
- Easy to learn and build applications
- Typed language based on Typescript
- Provides CLI to build Production applications quickly
- Frameworks improve productivity
- Inbuild support annotations for clean code
- Easily Integrate with Graphql
- Folder structure is similar to Angular
- Modular Design
Nest.JS Dis advantages
- It uses a decorator similarly to Angular applications
- Need to improve documentation
- Integrated Typescript
- Community size is very less compared with other frameworks such as Next.jS and Nuxt.js
Is NestJS and NodeJS are same?
NestJS is a typescript framework that is used to build backend apps. It follows convention over the configuration paradigm
Is NestJS Good for Enterprise?
Yes, NestJS is robust for building Enterprise Applications. The example applications built with NestJS are server-side apps such as
- Ecommerce Applications
- Food Ordering Applications
- Microservice Applications
- SASS companies
- Big and Large Fortune companies are using